Saturday 9 January 2010

Every girl wants a fuckhawt boy to fuck her in her Chucks

Before I start I should say I was a bit stuck for a fic rec last night, mainly because I'd spent all evening reading a completed multi-chap fic only to be completely disappointed with the "ending".  Honestly, it was as if the author had thought to themselves "fuck this, I've written enough, where is that 'complete' button" about midway through.  Anyway not going back there, it put me in such a foul mood - gah!!!!

Onto happier things and boy do I have a fic rec for you tonight!  It's a little oneshot with serious potential for expansion - oh yes, PLEASE...

I digress.  Told from Bella's POV, the way she describes Edward is enough to have you looking for clean knickers.  I'm.Not.Joking.  Now y'all know I loves me Tattward but phew this is Tattward and then some! From the sagging jeans to the hair.  From the piercings to the ice cream.  From the piano to the tattoos...WOAH *fans self* Poor boy doesn't stand a chance as TLIG has written a flirty little minx of a Bella too.

Now it's a One-shot at the moment so I'm not going to ruin anything trying to pull out quotes of the best bits, it's all the best bits. Let's just say that, along with an excellent storyline, there's fuckhawtness.  I'm telling you go and read it, like NOW, and find out for yourself!  Vanilla and Chrome by theladyingrey42

Oh and TLIG if you happen to be reading, I'm not ashamed to beg......

2 comments:

  1. OMG I've had sooo many multi chap fics that did that - totes ticked me off!!

    I love me some tattward so I'm off to read the rec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap someone is actually reading something based on my rec!!! How exciting! Let me know what you think JD :D

    ReplyDelete