Tuesday 23 February 2010

I'm so excited, and like an erection, I just can't hide it...

I just had to share my excitement with someone who would understand and who better than my fellow h00rs?  Two very, VERY good things have happened to me today, firstly, my fic juice is well and truly flowing.  Yep, inspiration hit me and hit me fucking hard baby (ungh, yes please!) with the result that I'm pretty certain I've got myself a prologue for a new fic! Want a little pictease for it? 


*slides off seat in a gooey mess* IKR? Phew!  Got a little bit of work to do but it should be up soon *grins like an idiot*

My other excitement comes courtesy of my FFBFF @donna_rai who's only gone and hooked me up with a writer who's looking for a beta!! Fuck me sideways, I was gobsmacked by her rec!  What, really, moi?? *blushes* I'm totally fucking blown away by this, and only hope I can do it some justice and that the writer likes me...watch this space!!

Sorry to say that with all this excitement and some background work for the potential beta gig, I've no rec tonight.  But I did give you some ab p0rn so don't hate me too much ;-)

1 comment: