Wednesday 3 February 2010

Living vicariously through others...

I'm sure there's a little bit of the voyeur in all of us. Some more so than others! But imagine if you could not only observe but also hear the thoughts of those you are observing - gah, fucking hot right? And so we have Voyeurward as brought to us by EchoesOfTwilight in Innocence Is Dripping Red. Initially a one-shot, it's being extended as part of the Fandom Gives Back auction where 8 people bought chapters! There are 3 chapters posted already, plus a little sideshot which is really hot and worth checking out too.
Now I've not read much in the way of vamp fan fiction but I LOVE this Edward - and Bella is pretty awesome too. I'll leave you with a little quote which sums up the fuckhawtness:
 "Dropping my head so my lips grazed her ear, I began to whisper. “I want to suck and lick over every inch of your body. I want to growl against your clit and hear you scream my name again. I want to feel my cock hitting the back of your throat and to taste your juices on my tongue. Most of all, Bella, I want to fuck you until your body knows nothing but my touch, your mouth knows nothing but my taste and your fucking amazing, hot, tight pussy knows nothing but my cock.”"
Umm, if he ever gets tired of Bella, imma be here waiting! Just saying *thud*

No comments:

Post a Comment